Monday, April 2, 2007

What the hell?



Found this online and thought it was hysterical.

Had dinner with Brody tonight...and we're both fighting colds and grumpy with people and work. A dynamic duo. I credited the full moon. Or the stress of moving. I have to drive back down to San Diego tomorrow night and get the last few things from the house there.

It's incredibly stressful to be surrounded by boxes and years of crap- that you have to put away, thinking to yourself that you'll be moving it all again in a year.
It's a sickness.
Looking forward to Palm Springs this weekend. Lots of friends down there: Barry, Gary, Mike, Chris, Dave....etc. Haven't really been there in two years, since selling the house...but that's another bitter story. LOL.

I'm road tripping with my friend Mark and staying at the Las Palmas Hotel. Won't come back until Monday morning because the damn hotel has a four night policy as it's White Party weekend.

OF course I'm bringing the dog, because I'm incredibly lame. I can hear myself now...."Wanna come back to my room? Don't mind the 90 pound beast." The partial truth is that there is nowhere I can leave him...and I feel bad that he's been so displaced...don't even have a dog-walker for him, so I have to come home every day at lunch.

Had dinner with Mark last night- and made the statement, surprisingly, that I was ready again to be in a relationship. I've been playing the monk now for a few years. It's nice to feel that I can rejoin polite society. And so back to dinner, Brody said he was thinking he didn't want to be in a relationship now...it was all too much. I know how he feels.

Below are more pics from the cruise. Videos coming soon.

On our balcony.
Me, Arturo and Kurt...at the last tea dance.
Boys at the 70's Disco Tea Dance. Probably the best party of the trip.
Brody and I talked about doing the Brazil, Argentina cruise next Spring. Will keep you posted.

No comments: