Thursday, March 22, 2007

An amazing time...



And so we're back- the tan is fading. The cruise was amazing- great weather, new "friends", some old friends. Brody and I went on excursions every day- a zip line course, a grueling 7 hour hike up and down a dormant volcano, snorkeling and kayaking.
Dinners onboard were interesting. Most didn't believe we were father and son....they thought we were lovers...or I was the straight dad here on the cruise to support his gay son. Talk about the ultimate cock block. We set them straight....
And of course we had the talk about "no sock on the door." And Brody was all for it.
Then one night...I should have left the sock on the door- as my new "friend" and I were in a compromised state- as we heard the key in the door announcing Brody and his friend.
SO WRONG... in so many ways.
Getting to the cruise was a breeze- amazing nonstop flight- great seats. The trip home- not so great. Missed connections, no luggage and finally getting back to San Diego at 1am. Ugh.
Anyway- great pics below. We can't wait until the next one.
Uh huh, we know what you're looking at.
And there he sat...for hours right in front of me. So I slathered on more SPF30 and endured...Oh how I suffered.
Brody and the perpetual tan. People thought he was Hispanic- leading them to believe that I was NOT his father.
Brody getting ready for the White Party. We bought these crazy horrible pants in Curacao. Within an hour Brody had done a costume change.

No comments: