Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Damn, this work thing has me tied down

Thought for the day- found this somewhere on the net- my bad for not properly crediting it, but it's hysterical. Who says language is universal?




So I haven't been able to post...keep thinking that Sundays will be the day of rest, reflection and THE day to get on this thing. Ah, no.


Last night, I threw a wrap party for two of our new shows that will premiere in March- "American Heiress" and "Saints and Sinners." Lots of booze- lots of beautiful people. And I cooked dinner for all 200 of them. Crazy. But good.


Both are great shows- for MyNetworkTV- Channel 13 in LA, Channel 9 in New York. Lots of hot guys, lots of great drama. Like Dynasty on speed.


Right now, "Wicked Wicked Games" with Tatum O'Neal and "Watch Over Me" with Casper van Dien and Catherine Oxenberg- are playing. They're great shows...problem is, no one knows they're on...five nights a week.


I love my job. Don't get me wrong...it's just I'm on call 24/7- and it's tough to have a social life- or ANY life outside of work. Getting to the gym (remember I have that Atlantis cruise in March) is supposed to be the big priority...but I didn't even get out of work until 10pm tonight and fielded three phone calls on the way home. I know. bitch, bitch, bitch.




I finally downloaded some pics from Christmas vacation of Barry, Gary and Mic- in Prague.




Damn we're old sea hags.

No comments: