Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Three guys...


Recently went to a birthday party for my good friend Jeff Robinson...who, btw, is an amazing artist. If you've been to my house, you've seen the giant red and white striped shirt...which was painted by Jeff. The real red and white shirt coincindentally belonged to another good friend: Fred Nelson- on whom I've had a crush for many years...but he lives in NY. Anyway...Jeff's wife Courtney is a good friend (Mary Poppins for the New Millenium). She's in business with Fred.
Courtney's brother, Tuc, is an actor...and can currently be seen on Desperate Housewives. He can also be seen in this picture. I recently asked him to be on "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?" where he proved to be smarter than a fourth grader, which is a good thing.
Lee, the other man in the photo, posing center, is a good friend of Courtney and Jeff's. Lee is also a good friend of Liz Warner. She is an incredibly talented writer- and is the announcer on my show "Wedlock or Deadlock." I shared a taxi with Lee in NY once...and now, I share a photo.
All good people. And all, very intertwined.

No comments: