Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Don't Call Me Daddy

Okay- so two guys "A" who is 27 and "C, the Brazilian" who is 28 are in active pursuit and of course Brody is appalled.
Brody- "What do you talk about with them?"
Stephen- "Shoes...Britney...stuff."
Brody- "It's ridiculous."
Stephen- "Yes, but fun."
Besides the obvious age difference- I have a certain mistrust for guys under 30. Wasn't there a phrase in the 60's- "Don't trust anyone over 30?" Now it's the reverse.
I WOULD LOVE someone closer to my age- they just don't seem to be hunting me these days.
Maybe they're all looking for someone younger.

And then there is "the New York boy"- who I met a few years back when I was directing "Queer Eye"- he's charming, smart- a player- and over 30.
Problem? He's been flirting with Brody AND me- at the same time.
Ugh. You definitely don't want to hear "Gosh, you're a better kisser than your son."
Wait,I just threw up a little in my mouth.

1 comment:

Gina Bruce said...

ewwww.

i have been out of the loop on reading but glad to see you are back to updating.

i think you seeing your wife on your anniversary is awfully nice. and well, you'll find someone more your age and speed when it's due. but i know about the young'uns. (no offense brody - you're pretty but just not for me.)

just have fun.... life's too short!
xoxo
GBoogie