Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Travelling Man


So in the last month- big changes. Went to Mexico to oversee "Paradise Hotel 2"- the new reality series for Fox Reality and MyNetworkTV that will air in March. Beautiful people- beautiful location- except for the hurricanes and earthquakes. Five men and six women stay in a hotel in Paradise- and can only stay if they are in a pair- so odd woman out. And then they bring in a man- and odd man out. It's crazy sexy- crazy evil. Great characters- a true guilty pleasure.
Other than the intense rainstorms- it was a good time.


Then I quit my job at Fox.

Time for new adventures.

So now I'm in Paris- studying French for a few weeks- until I return to LA- and the many possibilities that await. Do I produce more game shows? Do I go to work for a company that produces reality shows? Do I chase after my dream of working in drama?

Have spent the last few days helping my friend Mic secure an apartment in Paris- he's the one friend- living my dream. So we found something off the hook. On the river- amazing views of Notre Dame on one side and Hotel De Ville on the other- and the rest, river and sky. Why mommy why?


I'll get here. One day.

1 comment:

Gina Bruce said...

I'm sad you left fox, but happy for you if it's what you wanted. You sound as if you lead a pretty fun life. :)

But I am ecstatically happy that PH2 is coming. I had no idea but I was a freak about the first one. I truly loved that Charla didn't share her money with Dave. Not my style but she stayed true to herself.